Grid Interactive Solar Power
A NENSYS grid-interactive solar power system on your roof will add value to your property and help you against escalating electricity prices.
Sustainable solutions that provide multiple benefits:
- wise investment for houses connected to the grid
- effectively reduces your electricity bill
- excess solar electricity can be exported to the grid
- systems designed to meet your needs and budget, some models can be expanded at any time
- some models can be designed with micro-inverters when panels are mounted with different orientations, or when there is some very localized shading
We use SMA inverters made in Germany and CEC approved solar panels.
Solar Hot Water
With a solar hot water system you will enjoy substantial savings on your household hot water costs.
The storage tank of our hot water systems are made of long life stainless steel which acts as a natural barrier to corrosion. Therefore, our stainless steel tanks do not require a sacrificial anode and are virtually maintenance free.
- evacuated tube solar hot water technology
- better performance than traditional flat plate solar collectors
- long lasting stainless steel tank
- no tank on your roof
- standard with anti-frost and solar gain controller
For solar hot water systems: Equipment supply only. Please contact your plumber for installation.
Off-Grid Solar Power
Off-grid solar systems are the only option for cost-effective power in remote locations where mains electricity is unavailable, unreliable or extremely expensive to install.
Even in a remote location, NENSYS off-grid systems have many advantages:
- reliable power 24 hours a day
- silent operation from batteries
- low cost operation, low maintenance requirements
- designed to power appliances and tools at home or workshop, while reducing your reliance on petrol or diesel generators
We use high surge sinewave inverters, deep cycle batteries, MPPT charge controllers and CEC approved solar panels.
Solar equipment for camping, caravans, boats, etc.
We offer the right complete solar power system, enabling you to enjoy your free time with your caravan, while being independent, but in comfort.
All what you need for solar camping:
- 12/24V solar panels for battery charging
- solar charge controllers for flooded and sealed batteries
- 12V deep-cycle batteries
- Sinewave inverters for safe and reliable 240V power from batteries